Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yogurt, shrimp, and tangy pasta

A new idea
Somebody brought yogurt this Sunday. I don't think I've ever seen that before, but judging by how quickly they disappeared, I would call it a good idea!

Someone else was brave and brought a casserole with shrimp. The label was helpful in both warding off diners wary of seafood and inspiring excitement in those who love it.

This creamy pasta casserole was also gone by the end. I took a scoop as I went through the line and enjoyed how moist and tangy it tasted.

I was a bit worried about quantities this week, but when I perused the lines after everyone had gone through there was still leftovers of sandwiches, some casseroles and chicken. I think quite a few families were either sick or on vacation. If the ratio of desserts to sides was any indicator, I would guess that everyone absent was in the group that was supposed to bring side dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment